yea, I usually get it from pvan, but he no longer has a ps2
Just wondering if anyone has the rosters for the game or how to get it?
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Roster files
You can go here and mail your memory card to this guy, or have him buy you one to send to you. He requests a four dollar donation, but it is well worth it.
Man, the nerds that made this game need to be beat with a stick. They make possibly the greatest college football game ever in NCAA '04, and I think if '05 could top it, what a game it would be. Well, they fall miserably on their cracks with the '05 piece of crap. Then there comes '06 and they redeem themselves somewhat (not very hard after '05....now fall flat on their faces again with '07. This game has no redeeming qualities whatsoever, and it all starts with the control scheme. Who in their right mind would take a proven set of controls and jumlbe everything until it's nearly impossible to use? When I first started playing, I felt like I was playing with one of those crappy X box controllers. First off, I was used to playing with the juke being L1 and L2, not having to jostle fingers around while pressing sprint. Oh, but now, I have to use the right joystick to juke, having to take my thumb off the sprint button. And who's idea was it not to have a "cycle back" button when rotating through your players? Granted, there is a feature or two that are welcome additions, like the play list that comes up when you try and call audibles, but the good features are severely outweighed by the crap shoveled into this game. And whoever it was that decided you have to flick the right stick up and down to kick needs to have a good kick right square to the sack. But the topper of it all can be found on the game's back cover, in the upper right hand corner. A small "#1", stating that this is the number one selling college football franchise. How could it not be? EA owns the exclusive rights to college football and NFL as well. Toot your own horn, EA.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I know exactly what you're saying... EA has messed the series up royally, but nobody would listen to me when I tried to post about the game being bad.
I think some people are just brainwashed to believe that every football game released is godly.
Officially retired
everytime a new NCAA comes out they find a new button on the controller to use [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I find myself getting flagged nearly every play, when I'm trying to fire up the crowd, because it apparently takes the 'fire up crowd' and if they snap the ball, immediately changes it to 'celebrate'
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I'm with you, mo. I like the way the game looks, but the game play sucks. I hate it. The players don't seem to move as well, they've screwed up the buttons moving things around, the p/r and k/o/r camera angle suck as well. You can't see what's happening or set up any blocks. I'm very disapointed.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
The thing with the players not moving around has to do with their agility, which I like better. If their agilit isn't as high they don`t move as well, so you don`t have little white QB`s [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] cutting and juking like the RB`s and WR`s
I understand that, but sometimes the lb'ers seem to be going in slow motion. Ah...another thing I hate, how it slows down the hit and does these up close shots of hits. If they're going to do it, do it in real speed.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks